Any one interested in archiving their blog may want to check out this website: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. Blurb.com has software you can download that will then link with your blog, pull down the text, images and comments and allow you to format into an actual book. They print the books and ship them to you.
It looks like it could be a pretty neat deal. Books start at $13 for the smallest soft cover style and go up from there, but for a nice archive of your family/personal history, it might be worth checking into.
If anyone tries it, or has already tried it, let me know how it turns out!
4 comments:
I am currently working on a blurb book right now! I have given up scrapbooking and switched to this WAY cheaper alternative. I haven't actually purchased one yet, but I will at the end of the year. My plan is to do a book a year for our family. My friend actually just got one in the mail and she posted pictures on her blog. Check out what she had to say!
http://lullaby-lane.blogspot.com/2008/07/its-here.html
Kathy! This is awesome, exactly what I've been saying I want to do with my blog!!! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP PREGO!!!
That sounds very cool! A lot of my journaling gets done on here, it'd be nice to have it in a book! Thanks for the tip, I'm glad you found that.
What a great idea! How do you find these things?
Post a Comment