Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference weekend

Yeay for General Conference!  We're having a great weekend. We had gf aebleskivers for breakfast and enjoyed the morning sessions while Bryan napped. Ben loved watching the organ and pretended to speak at the makeshift pulpet (sorry the picture of that is blurry). He even made us all microphones out of duplos.  We went outside to stretch our legs between sessions and the boys has a blast riding bikes.  Now they are both napping and I'm getting good work done on the blanket I'm crocheting.

Too bad this time only comes twice a year!

4 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

Beautiful pictures. Gorgeous Sunshine. Can you tell I'm jealous? Love to all of you.

Sara said...

Whoever gets that beautiful blanket is sure going to be lucky! :D

Laurie HF said...

Love the fence around the stereo/TV cabinet. I wondered how you'd keep the little guy out of there. Gorgeous blanket. I love mine every day as I use it when I read my scriptures. The room I read in is cool, so it's perfect.

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Your neighborhood is gorgeous, but what's all that green stuff outside? hehe j/k