The World Through Our Eyes
Spring comes early here southern California, in fact I don't know if you can even count it as spring since there was no winter. But picking fresh flowers from my backyard sure feels like spring to me!
Beautiful! Are these some that you planted from bulbs after the remodel?
Awesome! Wish we were coming out to see the wisteria this year. Enjoy it for us! :)
It definitely feels like spring in Maryland!
My jealousy is running away with me.But I am happy for you. They're beautiful
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful! Are these some that you planted from bulbs after the remodel?
Awesome! Wish we were coming out to see the wisteria this year. Enjoy it for us! :)
It definitely feels like spring in Maryland!
My jealousy is running away with me.
But I am happy for you. They're beautiful
Post a Comment