Yes, I'm a bit behind on the blogging if I'm just now doing an Easter post, but I just save up pictures and upload a big batch all at once.
We tried the ever entertaining self family portrait. Ben did pretty good with it.
We had a fabulous Easter. Ben adored the Easter egg hunt. He would pick up a plastic egg and want to crack it open and eat the contents right then - he wasn't even worried about the other eggs out there.
We shared Easter dinner with Matthew and Kristin and family. It's wonderful to be close to them!
We tried the ever entertaining self family portrait. Ben did pretty good with it.
We had a fabulous Easter. Ben adored the Easter egg hunt. He would pick up a plastic egg and want to crack it open and eat the contents right then - he wasn't even worried about the other eggs out there.
We shared Easter dinner with Matthew and Kristin and family. It's wonderful to be close to them!

2 comments:
Yay, I'm so happy to see a picture of the four of you together!!!
This is so you!
Post a Comment