Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh so behind...

I've been blog stalking a little tonight and enjoying all my friends festive and fun sounding holidays.  I feel so behind!  I just ordered Christmas cards today, so you will probably receive yours after Christmas....  I have a few more things to catch on Amazon 2-day shipping before the Big Man in Red arrives!

Isn't it the most wonderful time of year?

Truly I have been enjoying the holiday season.  I love all the music - and I've been playing my flute in a lot of it which is one of my favorite things, though hard on the family for Mom to be so busy.  The food, oh yes, wonderful.  Ben is enchanted with the lights and music and fun of it all.  He gets to meet Santa on Monday, so we'll see how much he likes him in person this year ;).

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

L said...

Kathy, I feel the same way too! Crazy, crazy holiday... but so much fun! We haven't taken our pictures yet for our card - lol... so you are doing better than us over here! :)