The much anticipated day has arrived! Kellogg's has finally come out with their gluten-free rice krispies. We heard rumors of the release several months ago but I did a little dance when I found them in the grocery store the other day! I bought a bunch and immediately made rice krispy treats!
It was about time for Ben to have that classic childhood experience. He loved it - especially cleaning out the bowl :)
It was about time for Ben to have that classic childhood experience. He loved it - especially cleaning out the bowl :)



3 comments:
WooHoo from the west coast too!
LOVE it!
Hooray! Too bad Malt-o-meal doesn't do Gluten free (the fruity dyno bites are gluten free, but not manufactured on dedicated gluten free equipment). It's quite the investment for a company to go GF. Yay for Crispy Treats! Now you should make scotcheroos. :) yum.
Post a Comment