The World Through Our Eyes
They are both gorgeous! Congratulations broccoli growing woman.
I'm guessing the one on the left is from the garden. it looks slightly fresher. but both look delicious!
You're right, Lisa! The one on the left is from my garden :)
I was going to guess the one on the right is from the store because the place where it was cut is straighter. hehe. I was right! Looks great. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are both gorgeous! Congratulations broccoli growing woman.
I'm guessing the one on the left is from the garden. it looks slightly fresher. but both look delicious!
You're right, Lisa! The one on the left is from my garden :)
I was going to guess the one on the right is from the store because the place where it was cut is straighter. hehe. I was right! Looks great. :)
Post a Comment