Easter is my favorite holiday and not just because of all the candy. But the candy is great. I'm especially a fan of peeps. I know, those gross sugar coated marshmallow chicks, but it's just once a year (unless you also eat the sugar coated snow men and ghosts...).
When I saw these on the shelf I knew I had to try them if only for the brand name loyalty. Oh boy was I glad I did! They are fantastic! They are a fairly mature taste with the dark chocolate, but it's sweetened up nicely by the marshmallow flavored creme filling. I spell it creme because it is a sophisticated cream, not a fake-y fluffy filling, but a soft smooth creme. Oh yeah. I bought a bag. Then I bought another bag. I'm not sure if I'll make it to Easter without a third... You've got to try these.
6 comments:
hehe. Eric and I are both laughing. This is great. :)
Ewww, I don't know. I do like dark chocolate, so maybe it's worth a try.
I promise, it's not very marshmallow-y. If you're expecting marshmallow you'll be disappointed ;). Hm, maybe I'll go eat one now...
Oh Kath, I love you! I too have a love for Peeps. Just the other day I was wondering if these would be any good. After your glowing review I went and bought some. I'm with you, they are nummy...the bag is half way gone already! They remind me a tad bit of Cadbury Creme Eggs which I adore!
You and your peeps! I have such fond easter memories from college!
What a funny name! I might have to try them.
Post a Comment