Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Fun Begins!

I was inspired by my sister's to-do list as she prepares for her summer trips. She's so productive and with 2 kids too! I thought I'd put together my list too and see how ready for summer travels (or behind!) I am.

Mega Target run - done!
Other last minute errands (bank, drug store etc.) - done
Feed the Elders - done!
Empty garbage especially diapers!!
Laundry Laundry LAUNDRY!
Organize everything I need for the family reunion - done
Pack our suitcases
Make sure we're fed - done
Make sure we don't have leftovers
Set up the sprinklers - done!
Consume all the perishables - mostly done, I just ate the last awesomely tasty mango (still picking the strings out of my teeth) but we have 3 bananas and a gallon of milk to knock out in two days!
Pay bills - done
Water houseplants
Dishes - ugh
Film a video tour of our new house for the family
Clean the house before the video tour!
Charge up the cameras - done
Take a nap - never done ;)


Phew! Here we go!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

ha ha! I love your list! Good luck getting everything done... to both of us! (I also love that we both took time out of our busy busy schedules to sit and blog... very important...)

Catherine said...

I was thinking yesterday I need to make a list of things to get done before our trip next week! Good luck with yours!

Granny D Fifield said...

Making lists is a real power pack for me also. I get twice as much done with a list. We'd love to see the video when you finish it. Have fun next week. Any chance for a Logan visit?