The World Through Our Eyes
I like crown 1 and casing 2. I like them because they're a little more simple. Simple, but elegant. This will help in the painting department too, but still have a really nice feel to it. I think they fit your family personality well.
Definitely Crown 1, I'm kind of leaning to casing 2, but either one is nice.
I agree with Mom and Lisa, Crown 1, Casing 2 yay!
I like crown 1 and casing 2, apparently like everyone else! You're funny, but what a great idea, asking for advice on your blog!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like crown 1 and casing 2. I like them because they're a little more simple. Simple, but elegant. This will help in the painting department too, but still have a really nice feel to it. I think they fit your family personality well.
Definitely Crown 1, I'm kind of leaning to casing 2, but either one is nice.
I agree with Mom and Lisa, Crown 1, Casing 2 yay!
I like crown 1 and casing 2, apparently like everyone else! You're funny, but what a great idea, asking for advice on your blog!
Post a Comment