Monday, August 31, 2009

OCMCO CD Sale

I'm in a church/community orchestra and we recently finished working on a professionally recorded CD. It is sacred Easter music and titled "That Easter Morn." It was tons of hard work, but really fun and exciting at the same time.

They are doing a pre-sale right now and CD's are $15 each.

If any of you would like a CD as a birthday/Christmas/Mother's or Father's Day gift (and don't mind not being surprised), let me know--I'd love to give you one! If you would like the CD but think it's lame for me to give you a CD of myself and would instead prefer to purchase one, let me know and I'll get one for you (and give you a much cooler birthday etc. gift). They aren't shipping for this pre-sale, so it's probably easier for me to buy, get it to you and have you pay me back.

The CD's are supposed to be out in time for Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Perfect timing! My birthday is next month and I would LOVE a copy of the CD!

Laurie HF said...

I'd love a CD, either for a gift or I will buy it.

Granny D Fifield said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing something like this. You are so good. There is a terrific, performing flute group here in Logan -its a wonderful place to live! :):) nag nag nag