We welcomed our baby boy on Monday, January 19! Everything went perfectly with the labor and delivery. He is a sweet little baby and we love him! For more details of the delivery, visit our baby blog (email us for an invitation).
Sorry, I just wrote the wrong comment on the wrong blog, that's why I deleted it. :) I love your little guy already! He looks so handsome. And what captivating little blue eyes he has!
Wow you guys! Ben is three months old now, and what a difference three months makes! He has gotten GINORMOUS! I know it's late to comment, but congrats to your beautiful family. What fabulous parents! What a handsome sweet boy. You make me want to do better in all things.
6 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting!
Sorry, I just wrote the wrong comment on the wrong blog, that's why I deleted it. :) I love your little guy already! He looks so handsome. And what captivating little blue eyes he has!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. This is the start of an amazing adventure.
Congratulations!!!
Wow you guys! Ben is three months old now, and what a difference three months makes! He has gotten GINORMOUS! I know it's late to comment, but congrats to your beautiful family. What fabulous parents! What a handsome sweet boy. You make me want to do better in all things.
Post a Comment