The World Through Our Eyes
I love your haircut! It makes me want to cut my hair off, its just too hot!
I like your hair, it's really different, very cute!
So-hooo cute! Those bobs are totally in right now, and I love it.
Very cute! It suits you wonderfully.
I love it! I'm dying to cut my hair right now, but I just haven't built up enough courage. It makes you look so sophisticated. It's darling!
Hot mama!! It really is SO sheek. LUV IT!!
Ah, you guys are too much :). Funny story, our facilities guy just today asked me if I cut my hair or something. I said, yeah a week ago, and he said, ok that's it. I thought something was different. You looked kinda taller. Sigh, men... ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love your haircut! It makes me want to cut my hair off, its just too hot!
I like your hair, it's really different, very cute!
So-hooo cute! Those bobs are totally in right now, and I love it.
Very cute! It suits you wonderfully.
I love it! I'm dying to cut my hair right now, but I just haven't built up enough courage. It makes you look so sophisticated. It's darling!
Hot mama!! It really is SO sheek. LUV IT!!
Ah, you guys are too much :). Funny story, our facilities guy just today asked me if I cut my hair or something. I said, yeah a week ago, and he said, ok that's it. I thought something was different. You looked kinda taller. Sigh, men... ;)
Post a Comment