Monday, May 19, 2008

You know you're driving in California if...

10. The approaching vehicle has it's high beams on
9. The lady next to you at the stoplight is plucking her eyebrows
8. 50% of the vehicles you see at any given time are luxury models
7. You signal to change lanes and the car next to you speeds up
6. The pizza delivery car is a late model BMW
5. The speed limit equals 20 over what is posted
4. The valet lot you just drove past on your way to self park had a Rolls-Royce and two [that's right TWO] Bentley convertibles
3. Someone cuts into your lane...and then signals
2. There is never more than 20 feet between you and the other cars no matter how fast you're going
1. There is a surf board poking out of the sunroof of the guy behind you

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Ha ha! Driven in CA, and I agree. Kinda surprised that motorcycles driving on the dashed white line didn't make the top ten...

Kathy said...

I forgot about that one! Motorcycles are crazy drivers! I have actually experienced all 10 of these, so they really do happen...

Laurie HF said...

I choose driving in North Dakota.

Catherine said...

That makes me think of the time you and I went to CA for spring break, I think that's actually the last time I drove in California. Fun memories! Sorry you have to do it every day!

Laurie HF said...

Wow, love the new header!