
The name Axton, which I love, is Kristin's Great Grandmother's last name (correct me if I'm wrong) and there are no more male heirs to the name, so it has died out. I think it's so neat that they have chosen to give the name to their son. I love significant family names for babies, and Axton is just cool.
2 comments:
The family line goes like this:
John Axton,
Martha Loretta Axton Husbands,
Clifford Axton Husbands,
Melvin Clifford Husbands,
Kelly C Husbands,
Kristin Ann Husbands Fifield,
Axton Matthew Fifield.
So, Axton's name comes from his 4th great-grandfather, or his 3rd great-grandmother's maiden name. Just a little geneology for ya. :)
~one proud papa... Matthew
He looks adorable. I am glad to hear that he is healthy being early. He looks good and not a lot of tubes, which is a plus. I just can't believe that Addison was once that small.
I hope all is well.
Post a Comment